Instructions for PS
- Duplicate your entire PS Folder. (PS-Images)
- Each Photoshop should have a gif, .jpg or .png. to put on your site.
- Delete your .psd files (in ONLY your duplicated folder ONLY) DO NOT MODIFY THE ORIGINAL PS FOLDER!!!
- Make a duplicate of the image and rename it PS-xxxx-small
- Put folder into your website images folder.
- Put the small image on your website THEN optimize it to appropriate size.MUST OPTIMIZE
- Link the -small image to your full-size picture.
- Write a short description of what you learned when you made the image.
- Synchronize your site. It will be a large upload. (3-5 Minutes)
- Test your site to make sure the picture link works.
Web 1 Class